Thursday, March 3, 2011

MC INTENSIFIED!


We were all up early yesterday for our Masscom week. It was the opening day for IAS week and everyone participated in the different competition. MC Fair Intensified 2011 was an exciting event to all Mass Communication major. The flow of the events was smooth too.


Even though, I didn’t join any event during those days, I enjoying every part of the events. My Classmates and I were there to watch Mass Comm Idol, Quiz bee, Editorial Cartoon Making, Essay Writing, MC Best Dance Crew etc. Everything looked very organized from the parking grounds to the program proper. And whatever hitches there may have been (I'm sure there were some), more than anything, the audience were excited to see the energy of the participants as they showcase their talents such as singing and dancing. I can proudly say that Mass Communication students are very talented.  

I truly appreciate the blessing of being able to be part of this institution. My classmates and I see how the school population has grown in our school and how student used to enroll their self as a proud mass communication major.
 

With a good and much improved building to run and a larger student population to manage, I'm confident that the administrators will do their best to make sure the academic standards are well maintained. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List