Monday, November 7, 2011

JIL 33rd Anniversary: Great God, Great Outpouring

Behind the Lens!


Being one of the photographers in this event is such a great privilege for me.
On my way going to the venue (kabado mode pa ko nun J) I talked to God, “Lord, be the eyes of this camera. Kayo po ang syang mag-capture ng mga pangyayari. Fix the setting of the aperture, shutter speed and ISO.”
 At first I’m thinking if I can do it, to capture the different emotions of people while worshiping.
I know in my heart that I’m not confident to take a photo in the anniversary for the reason that I’m nervous…! Hence, I entrusted to God the whole thing. As a result, all pictures are beautiful! The shots are nice the angles are perfect and the timing is good. The pictures truly explain everything about how people uttered their worshipped to God with gladness and joy.
It is an honor to present those entire pictures to God. I know someday pag nakita ng mga next generation ang mga pictures na yun, they will see how God has been merciful to His Children that he open the gates of heaven and pour out His blessings to them. Those pictures will be a living testimony that God moves mightily in their midst during the 33rd anniversary.

After the anniversary syempre di mawawala ang picture taking ^_^ it’s my time to have a photo pic. with my fellow KKB’s naman.

To God be the glory! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List