Saturday, January 1, 2011

My 2011 Countdown

I will really miss the year 2010, because during this year lots of trials comes in my life.
And it really test the faith I have about how strong i am to handle the different kind of situation in life.
As i always mention "at the end of the storm there is always a sunshine waiting" and I am really excited for the year 2011 i don't know why? but i believe that this will be a new beginning for me.


My 2011 countdown start with this::
at 10 am i woke up and i saw my mom preparing for the Mega Noche. As usual i toke my breakfast then help  her in everything. I fixed my room, i cleaned it up, i remove all the mess that i found and i changed my curtains. I took a bath for almost an hour, i told myself "this would be the last bath that i will have for the year 2010 so i will take my time in taking a bath". Around 5pm my Auntie came and she helped my mom in the kitchen, I went up to my room and get my notebook and i started to wrote everything that had happen to me for the year 2010 after this, i take my time thinking what will be my Faith Goal for the year 2011. I wrote everything i want to accomplish by faith for the year 2011 the clock keeps on moving at 9pm i'm almost excited because in just 3 hours i will say goodbye for the year 2010. I can't explain what i feel when my mom said "lets start to countdown because 2011 is coming in just 10 seconds..." 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 and there it is HAPPY NEW YEAR we all screamed. We went outside our gate and watch over our neighbors fireworks i can see that they spend lots of money with those things, noise are getting louder and louder and louder. Watching over the beautiful fireworks makes me realize that it is already the start of the new beginning and everything that had happened in the past will just remain as a great testimony of mine. By 1 am of 1-1-11 we start to ate the foods prepared by my mom and aunt. :) Right now i'm looking forward for the new beginning of my journey toward the year 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List